|Original Airdate||January 5, 2004|
|Previous Episode: Extreme|
|Next Episode: Witness to Murder|
Complications is the eleventh episode in season two of CSI: Miami.
An anesthesiologist who worked in a beauty clinic is discovered swinging from a rope in his two-story condo, but the investigation points to murder, not suicide. The case intensifies when it's learned that the doctor lost a patient the week before during routine plastic surgery and that the victim's husband believes she was killed.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
- Sofia Milos as Yelina Salas
- Boti Ann Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Joseph Kell as Glenn Monroe
- Jason O'Mara as Dr. Keith Winters
- Randy Lewis Hernandez as Carlos Garza
- Shelli Bergh as Paula Muro
- Sundra Oakley as Sara Foster
- Jason McCune as Process Server
- Russell Howard as Randy
- Lisa Lackey as Debbie Morbach
- Dr. Glenn Monroe is introduced for the first time.
|CSI:Miami Season 2|
|Blood Brothers • Dead Zone • Hard Time • Death Grip • The Best Defense • Hurricane Anthony • Grand Prix • Big Brother • Bait • Extreme • Complications • Witness to Murder • Blood Moon • Slow Burn • Stalkerazzi • Invasion • Money for Nothing • Wannabe • Deadline • The Oath • Not Landing • Rap Sheet • MIA/NYC NonStop • Innocent|