|Evidence of Things Unseen|
|Original Airdate||February 17, 2003|
|Previous Episode: Dead Woman Walking|
|Next Episode: Simple Man|
Evidence of Things Unseen is the sixteenth episode in season one of CSI: Miami.
Horatio and his CSI team probes the death of a Russian immigrant stabbed to death in a peep-show booth. The only witness to the crime is the stripper who was performing for him.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Tomas Arana as Mr. Davis
- Daniel Betances as Officer
- Shelby Fenner as Amy Cannon Breck
- Boris Krutonog as Vadim
- Pavel Lychnikoff as Victor Ratsch
- J.C. MacKenzie as Mr. Infante
- Salli Richardson Whitfield as Laura
- David Sutcliffe as Rick Breck
- Pamela Warren as Stripper
- Detective Frank Tripp (Rex Linn) is introduced for the first time.
- It's revealed that Delko can speak Russian.
|CSI:Miami Season 1|
|Golden Parachute • Losing Face • Wet Foot/Dry Foot • Just One Kiss • Ashes to Ashes • Broken • Breathless • Slaughterhouse • Kill Zone • A Horrible Mind • Camp Fear • Entrance Wound • Bunk • Forced Entry • Dead Woman Walking • Evidence of Things Unseen • Simple Man • Dispo Day • Double Cap • Grave Young Men • Spring Break • Tinder Box • Freaks and Tweaks • Body Count|