|Minor Character: Miami|
|No. of Victims||6+ killed|
|Status||Incarcerated, presumably executed|
|Portrayed By||Geoff Mead|
|First Appearance||Body Count|
Nothing is known about Kerner's past other than that he is awaiting trial three times which leads us to assume that he killed 3 people prior to the events of Body Count.
He would later stab a prisoner to death as a distraction so that he, Randall Kaye, and Stewart Otis could escape in a police helicopter driven by Kaye's brother.
After that he kills Kaye and his brother and escapes with Stewart where he kills a driver for his vehicle leaving Stewart alone on his own
Because he was unable to kill the protected witness in his case, he kills the prosecutor who runs it.
Finally Calleigh finds Krener in a gun shop due to the lubricant he uses in his gun and arrests him, when he takes him to the MDPD Kerner threatens Calleigh that "this is not over"; but she replies that it doesn't matter if he gets it, someone else will make him pay for his undeniable crimes.
Kerner used whatever weapons he could get ahold of during his killing spree, including a shiv made from a toothbrush and handguns, particularly an H&K MP5K pistol and an S&W 686 revolver.
- Presumably killed others prior to Body Count
- Unnamed inmate (shived in the chest with a sharpened toothbrush)
- Officer Gordon (shot twice in the chest with a pistol, causing to fall off a prison rooftop)
- Randall & Bryce Kaye (shot in the head with a revolver)
- Jill Gormley (shot in the head with a revolver; stole her car)
- D.A. Janet Medrano (shot in the head with a revolver)
- Randall Kaye (helped escape the prison; deceased)
- Stewart Otis (helped escape the prison, later killing the Kayes for Otis' next attacks; incarcerated)
- Kerner's spree is likely derived from criminals like Allan Legere and Robert Garrow, down to the carjacking, murders at home, even assisting Otis in finding other girls to sexually victimize and murder.