|In a Dark, Dark House|
|Original Airdate||May 12, 2011|
|Previous Episode: Cello and Goodbye|
|Next Episode: 73 Seconds|
In a Dark, Dark House is the twenty-second episode and season eleven finale of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
In the season finale, the CSI team investigate the death of serial killer Nate Haskell at the hands of Ray in order to determine exactly what happened that night.
Picking up where "cello and goodbye" left off , Langston is confronted by serial killer Nate Haskell, after Haskell makes a monologue of his murders Langston takes him down, beats him brutally to Haskell's delight and puts the flexible handcuffs on him, however Haskell tells Langston why Gloria is still alive, then Langston cuts the flexible handcuffs and the scene is cut off.
The scene returns with Brass and two officers entering the Thorpe house where Brass finds Haskell dead on the stairs with ligature marks on Haskell's un-shackled wrists and puts a pair of handcuffs on them, then Brass goes up to the second floor and finds to Langston and Gloria safely and tells Ray not to talk to anyone until an interview with internal affairs.
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Bill Irwin as Nate Haskell
- Tracee Ellis Ross as Gloria Parkes
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Jay Karnes as I.A. Detective Schultz
- L. Scott Caldwell as Nora Parkes
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Paris Tanaka as Doctor Tanaka
- Niko Baur as 8-year-old Warner Thorpe
- Mason Davis as 16-year-old Warner Thorpe
- Raymond J. Barry as Arvin Thorpe
- When IA officer Schultz turns up, he mentions a previous investigation involving Warrick. The same actor appeared in both episodes, but his name in the first was 'Wagenbach'. Additionally, 'Detective Holland Wagenbach' was the name of the character this actor played in the L.A. crime series "The Shield".
- Laurence Fishburne's final contact appearance as a regular cast member.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 11
- Category:Images from In a Dark, Dark House
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 11|
|Shock Waves • Pool Shark • Blood Moon • Sqweegel • House of Hoarders • Cold Blooded • Bump and Grind • Fracked • Wild Life • 418/427 • Man Up • A Kiss Before Frying • The Two Mrs. Grissoms • All That Cremains • Targets of Obsession • Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead • The List • Hitting for the Cycle • Unleashed • Father of the Bride • Cello and Goodbye • In a Dark, Dark House|