|Keep Calm and Carry On|
|Original Airdate||January 15, 2014|
|Previous Episode: The Lost Reindeer|
|Next Episode: Boston Brakes|
Keep Calm and Carry On is the twelfth episode in season fourteen of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
A petty crime aboard an inbound plane to Las Vegas erupts into a murder investigation when one of the passengers is found dead.
Plane spotters are the only possible witnesses of the dumping of a foxy passenger's corpse at the airport. She escaped in the confusion over thefts abroad, pursued by one previously most flirtatious victim as likely suspect. She was however also on the run for her violent New York husband, in a double-secret arrangement with her high-school lover, who posed as a non-existing 'specialist' private detective.
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- David Berman as David Phillips (credited only)
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews (credited only)
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Ethan Embry as Jefferson Nalley
- Jaleel White as Kenny Greene
- Ellen Hollman as Janet Riggins/Helen Morrison
- Todd Cahoon as Allen Morrison
- Tammy Townsend as Rhonda Briggs
- Joel Grey as Hank Kasserman
- Corie Vickers as Flight Attendant
- Anthony Mangano as Male Passenger
- Susan Slome as Female Passenger
- Greg Sanders: I did meet a guy named "The Goat", who says he'll eat anything for a dollar.
- Sara Sidle: He have a pierced ear?
- Greg Sanders: Yeah
- Sara Sidle: I had to get evidence OUT of him once.
- Sara uses the formula of Dropping distance d = v²/2μg to calculate the velocity of car in which the victim, Helen Morrison is thrown out of the moving car. Which is v = √(d×c×μ) where d is the distance between tire treads and the body which is 75 feet, the constant is 30, Sara and Nick gives the friction coefficient, μ as 1 because it is a rough surface. They determine v = √(75×30×1) = √(2250) = 47.2, Sara as a Physicist tells the van was moving 45 miles/hour while pushing her out. So it is not an accident. Nick is a bit jealous of her.
- Jaleel White is a special guest as Kenny Greene, then he's from ABC/CBS sitcom Family Matters.
- Tammy Townsend was also a special guest as Rhonda Briggs, then she's from ABC/CBS sitcom Family Matters and Disney Channel's sitcom K.C. Undercover.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 14
- Category:Images from Keep Calm and Carry On
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 14|
|The Devil and D.B. Russell • Take the Money and Run • Torch Song • Last Supper • Frame by Frame • Passed Pawns • Under a Cloud • Helpless • Check In and Check Out • Girls Gone Wild • Lost Reindeer • Keep Calm and Carry On • Boston Brakes • De Los Muertos • Love for Sale • Killer Moves • Long Road Home • Uninvited • The Fallen • Consumed • Kitty • Dead In His Tracks|