|Minor Character: Las Vegas|
|No. of Victims||3 of 4|
|Portrayed By||Amy Davidson|
|First Appearance||Tell-Tale Hearts|
Leslie Gitig was a triple murderer, proxy murderer and a stalker and the ringleader of a massacre who appeared in season twelve of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Leslie, a legal secretary, had an affair with a man named Calvin "Cal" Chambliss, who had a wife and a daughter. He had told Leslie that he would divorce his wife so they could be together, but that was untrue. Angered about being lied to, Leslie started stalking his family and saw that there were other people who had some personal grudge against the family. One of them was Maurice Gallows, whose son had been buying drugs from Cal. Another was John Lee, who had been stalking the family's daughter. Together with them, she made a plan to take the revenge on Cal. The three also decided to individually take the blame for all of the murders if one of them were caught to ensure that none of them went to jail.
She was shot to death by her accomplice John Lee, for her killing of Fiona Chambliss, who then killed himself, clearly revealing he didn’t know they had to kill Fiona and that he felt remorse for what happend to her.
- September 28, 2011: The massacre of the Chamblisses:
- Anita (grandmother; stabbed 12 times with a knife)
- Calvin Chambliss (shot three times by Maurice with a 9mm Beretta)
- Susan Chambliss (mother; bludgeoned 13 times and stabbed 24 times with a broken towel bar)
- Fiona Chambliss (daughter; shot in the temple with a 9mm Beretta; was then redressed and tucked in by John)
- John Lee (deceased)
- Maurice Gallows (incarcerated)
|CSI:Crime Scene Investigation|