|Original Airdate||March 19, 2014|
|Previous Episode: Long Road Home|
|Next Episode: The Fallen|
Uninvited is the eighteenth episode in season fourteen of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSIs are called to investigate when an entire family is reported to have been missing for a month. At first they suspect a homeless man, Doug Adamson. But they discover disturbing fate of the family.
Victim: Four victims of Connor family (Possibly deceased)
On the case: D.B.Russell, Julie Finlay, Nick Stokes, Morgan Brody, Greg Sanders and Jim Brass
The chapter begins with different scenes in which a family does common activities such as reading a book, watching TV, etc.
The scene goes to a 30 day time jump in which a girl and her mother try to sell cookies to the Connors, when they get no response from the house, the girl looks out of a window and sees a man bloody on the ground.
CSIs are called to the scene where Jim Brass reveals the man's name is Doug Adamson, an ex-con who just banged his head on a table at the Connor house and it appears the owners are missing for over a month.
. In the interrogation he tells he just helped the household in some works. They revive the Connor's properties which was sold by Adamson. The blood was from two different sources, unrelated male and female.
A garage was rented in the name of Doug Adamson, had a car with bloody trunk and Dwight Connor's body. He was hit by a baseball bat. They also found tar in car and red sand in car tire and Dwight's shoe. They pinpoint the possible body dump location and finds a female body.
Dwight Connor's boss Marvin Braxton fired him the day before they disappeared. He told that Dwight had stolen half million and also he has nothing to do with the murder.
The coroner finds the body is a Jessica Fenton. They discovers the affair between her and the husband. She is a hacker sex taped their affair and sent it to Mrs. Connor. She also stalked Connor's family and killed their dog. Claire invited her to the house and killed her and with the help of her son and husband dumped the body.
While returning his son killed Dwight in an altercation and they fled to Arizona, where only their daughter Heather Connor is found she tells the story and made up her brother and mother didn't show up for few weeks. At the end it was shown that both of them were possibly killed and buried by Heather.
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle (credited only)
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Niko Nicotera as Doug Adamson
- Leah Bateman as Heather Connor
- Edie McClurg as Madge
- Kenda Benward as Claire Connor
- Tina Casciani as Jessica Fenton
- Robby Rasmussen as Ethan Connor
- Bayley Tanenbaum as Chloe
- Whitney Wellner as Nancy
- Robert Davi as Marvin Braxton
- Adam Lieberman as Dwight Connor
- Shandel Love as Woman (uncredited)
- David Hodges: I find garbage fascinating.
- Morgan Brody: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.
- David Hodges: What most people throw away in trash bags is actually bio degradable or recyclable. And necessarily taking up precious space in our rapidly diminishing landfills.
- Morgan Brody: You have a trash journal?
- David Hodges: Yah!
- At the beginning of the episode, a crew member's reflection is seen while passing by the guest teen male star.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 14
- Category:Images from Uninvited
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 14|
|The Devil and D.B. Russell • Take the Money and Run • Torch Song • Last Supper • Frame by Frame • Passed Pawns • Under a Cloud • Helpless • Check In and Check Out • Girls Gone Wild • Lost Reindeer • Keep Calm and Carry On • Boston Brakes • De Los Muertos • Love for Sale • Killer Moves • Long Road Home • Uninvited • The Fallen • Consumed • Kitty • Dead In His Tracks|